He began piano studies at the age of four, encouraged by his grandfather. At seven, he entered the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto, Canada, and appeared on his first album, “A Tribute to Walt Disney” at the age of nine. Victor Alexeeff studied with Boris Berlin, Marek Jablonski  and Artur Papazian . Throughout his training, he received 33 scholarships, and appeared on numerous television and radio programs throughout North America.Career
While pursuing a fine arts career, Victor Alexeeff took an interest in film scoring. Also, he became involved in the experimental band NRG, which enjoyed great success performing live sound tracks to film classics such as Fritz Lang’s Metropolis and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. For over fifteen years, Victor Alexeeff has been creating scores for movies, corporate communications, radio and television commercials and live business theater presentations.Special projects
- Detroit International Airport Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport: Created music for the 700 ft Detroit International Airport tunnel, a light and sound art piece, seen by nearly 3 million visitors a year while being In-House composer for Mills James Productions, Columbus, OH Mills James.
- Huntington Bancshares Fundraiser for Homeless Children: Produced “Voices of Christmas” album, a project that raised more than $55,000 for homeless children. Album sales: 150,000 within two weeks.
- Hannah Neil Center for Children: Composed Hannah Neil – World of Children anthem “Can You Hear.”
- Produced “There’ll Always Be A Christmas,” which became a hit with soldiers during Gulf War – Voices of Christmas Album.
- COSI: Composed the music for COSI (Center of Science and Industry) for the ‘Adventures Exhibit,’ a permanent installation in the science museum.
- National Museum of the United States Air Force: Composed musical for the tri-centennial celebration of the Wright Brothers’ flight, hosted by Senator John Glenn, performed at the National Museum of the United States Air Force.
- Piano Waves CD: Created CD for relaxation and meditation.